Branch Out Into Robotics
Unlike traditional more complex robot execution, which requires significant upfront investment in training, Smart Series technology provides simple, intuitive robot programming methods for novice programmers. Easily adaptable to changing manufacturing requirements, this suite of products can readily be deployed and redeployed for its next job.
Consider the Smart approach to automating your next inspection, machine tending or other handling application.
Smart + Simple
HC10DT Collaborative Robot
This six-axis collaborative robot offers four modes of collaborative operation including Power and Force Limiting (PFL) technology. The HC10DT meets all established safety standards and enables humans to work safely with robots.
- Enhanced hand-guided teaching: No programming knowledge required
- Robust, industrial strength cobot
- 10 kg payload
- Multiple gripper options
Smart + Agile
MotoMini provides superior performance in small part handling and assembly applications. This extremely lightweight robot is easy to ship and install.
- Smallest and lightest 6-axis robot in the industry
- Highest acceleration speeds in a small robot
- 0.5 kg payload
- ±0.02 mm repeatability
Smart + Fast
GP-series robots come equipped with the Functional Safety Unit that enables you to achieve industrial speed in a collaborative work environment. Engineered for easy installation, operation and maintenance, Each model offers a high wrist allowable moment for accurate and repeatable handling.
- 7 kg payload
- 927 mm horizontal reach
- 1,693 mm vertical reach
- ±0.03 mm repeatability
- 8 kg payload
- 727 mm horizontal reach
- 1,312 mm vertical reach
- ±0.02 mm repeatability
- 12 kg payload
- 1,440 mm horizontal reach
- 2,511 mm vertical reach
- ±0.06 mm repeatability
Grippers + Peripherals
Next Generation of Robot Programming
Smart Pendant is an ideal programming and control interface for novice robot users. Its patented, built-in Smart Frame technology eliminates the use of coordinate frames; the robot adapts to the user's position.
- Fast, simple learning curve
- Easy-to-understand operation; intuitive format
- Simplified INFORM programming supports powerful controller functionality
- 10-inch touchscreen, tablet-based interface
Ultra-Compact, Yet Powerful + Precise
YRC1000 Micro Robot Controller
The smallest robot controller in its class, the YRC1000micro broadens your installation options and simplifies the process.
- Optimized acceleration/deceleration control improves cycle time up to 10%
- High path accuracy control enables increased precision
- Single-phase or three-phase power options
- Easily connects to peripheral devices