The Yaskawa human collaborative robot (HC10) is a new generation of robotics that is capable, affordable, versatile, easy to use and built with the industrial strength for which Yaskawa is known. These robots are for customers looking for easy automation, meaning an industrial robot to automate tasks that require it to work in close proximity to humans.
- Industrial-grade payload and speed
- Can be used in a wide variety of real-world applications
- Works in PLC controlled manufacturing systems
- Reduced physical guarding
- Simplified built-in networked safety IO
- Built on Yaskawa's legacy of quality and reliability
- Advanced pinchless geometry
- Power and force limiting with FSU (Functional Safety Unit)
- innovative through-arm utilities
- Teach by hand guiding
- Quick fault recovery
- Simplifies basic training needs
The Yaskawa Human Collaborative 10 (HC10) Robot is a capable, safe, affordable, and easy to use Collaborative Robot that delivers industrial robot performance and safety. HC10 is for customers that need to automate tasks that require a robot to work near humans, where space is limited, and where the robot may need to be frequently redeployed.